The Sapphire Society is an exclusive membership for Sapphire VIPs!
Society members receive early access to tickets, food discounts, bubbly at each event, discounted room rates, and more!
Interested in joining us?
Registration is currently CLOSED.
The Sapphire Society opens up to a limited number of new members 1-2 times a year.
To get on our waiting list, please email email@example.com.
Sapphire Society Membership Benefits
Early access to Sapphire event tickets
A 30% discount on all food in the Sapphire Room, Riverside Grill & BAR365
A glass of bubbly (champagne or cider) upon arrival to any Sapphire event
Members-only discounted guest room rates at The Riverside Hotel on event nights
Exclusive VIP events & discounts
Personalized membership cards
Access to an exclusive Facebook group only for Society members
Lock in your sign-up price! The price will go up for new members, but your price will never increase for as long as you're a Sapphire Society member
- How many people are included in a Sapphire Society membership?
- A single Sapphire Society membership can include up to two names from the same household.
- How do I know about the early access tickets and how do I purchase them?
- Members will receive an email with a private link to purchase early access tickets. Approximately 24-48 hours later, the tickets will be made public for others to purchase. (Even with early access, seats are provided on a “first come, first served” basis and not guaranteed to Sapphire Society members. A very small number of events may be exempt from early access due to existing partnerships with other organizations.)
- How many early access tickets can be purchased using a single membership?
- Up to four tickets may be purchased per membership.
- How do I show that I’m a member for my glass of champagne or cider, food and drink discounts, room discounts, etc.?
- Each Society member will receive a numbered membership card that can be presented to your server for champagne or cider and food and beverage discounts, and at check-in for room discounts. The membership card cannot be transferred and discounts are only provided for the named members on the card.
- What happens if I forget to bring my card to a Sapphire event? Am I still able to get the food discounts and champagne/cider?
- Yes! The box office attendant will be able to confirm your membership number, then provide you with a temporary card dated for that specific date. This temporary card can then be shown to your server for food and beverage discounts.
- When can I join?
- Sapphire Society memberships are available to a limited number of members 2-3 times a year. Once those memberships sell out, a waitlist will be available for subsequent membership opportunities (email firstname.lastname@example.org to join the waitlist). New spots will open up some time around December and August of each year.
- Once I purchase a membership, when will it become active?
- Each membership will be active shortly after purchase, allowing time for processing. Your membership card(s) will be mailed to you within a week or so.
- Will my membership renew each year?
- Yes! You will be charged annually, but may cancel prior to your renewal date. Please note that this is an annual membership and there are no refunds available part way through the year for any reason.
- Will the rate increase each year?
- Once you have purchased a membership, your rate is locked in for as long as you continue to renew on an annual basis. The rates will go up each year for new members.
- How do the food discounts work?
- Simply present your card to the server and they will process the 30% discount. This food discount applies not only to food in the Sapphire Room during a performance, but also to the Riverside Grill and the food in BAR365 at any time. The exception to that is that only one discount will apply during happy hour (not both the happy hour pricing and the Society discount). As a member, the entire ticket for your party will be discounted as long as it is settled on just one transaction by you, the member. Might we suggest that your tip be based on the original, pre-discounted pricing. Membership discounts do not apply to The Sandbar.
- How much are the discounted hotel rooms, when are they available, and how do I reserve those rooms?
- From September 2021 - April 2022, The Sapphire Society rate is $129 + tax for a standard hotel room at The Riverside Hotel. This rate is only available for members attending a Sapphire event and if the hotel has rooms available and is not approaching a sell out.
- Sapphire Society members can book a hotel room by calling the hotel (208.343.1871) and asking for the "Sapphire Society Rate". At check in, the agent will confirm your member status. The name on the reservation must match the name of Society member.
- Is my membership refundable or transferable?
- A membership is non-refundable and non-transferable. As an annual membership, there are no refunds available part way through the year for any reason. We care deeply for our members! In the case of significant event cancellations due to a national emergency or pandemic, every effort will be made to provide suitable alternatives to in-person events or refunds may be considered.