The Sapphire Room is thrilled to announce the Sapphire Society, a membership program for Sapphire VIPs.
Society members get early access to tickets, food discounts, bubbly at each event, discounted room rates, swag, and more!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our waiting list!
Interested in joining us?
The Sapphire Society opens up to a limited number of new members 2-3 times a year.
In October 2020, you have the opportunity to become a founding member. Founding members are the ultimate Sapphire VIPs, receive membership cards #1-100, and lock in their low annual price for as long as they're a member.
Sapphire Society Membership Benefits
Early access to Sapphire event tickets
A 30% discount on all food in the Sapphire Room, Riverside Grill & BAR365
A glass of bubbly (champagne or cider) upon arrival to any Sapphire event
Members-only discounted guest room rates at The Riverside Hotel on event nights
Exclusive VIP events & discounts
A bag of Sapphire goodies & coupons
Access to an exclusive Facebook group for last-minute deals and to get to know other Society members
Lock in your price! Your price will never increase for as long as you're a Sapphire Society member
- How many people are included in a Sapphire Society membership?
- A single Sapphire Society membership can include up to two names from the same household.
- How do I know about the early access tickets and how do I purchase them?
- Members will receive an email with a private link to purchase early access tickets. Approximately 24-48 hours later, the tickets will be made public for others to purchase. (Even with early access, seats are provided on a “first come, first served” basis and not guaranteed to Sapphire Society members. A small number of events may be exempt from early access due to existing partnerships with other organizations.)
- How many early access tickets can be purchased using a single membership?
- Up to four tickets may be purchased per membership.
- How do I show that I’m a member for my glass of champagne or cider, food and drink discounts, room discounts, etc.?
- Each Society member will receive a numbered membership card that can be presented to your server for champagne or cider and food and beverage discounts, and at check-in for room discounts. The membership card cannot be transferred and discounts are only provided for the named members on the card.
- What happens if I forget to bring my card to a Sapphire event? Am I still able to get the food discounts and utilize the Society entry line?
- Yes! The box office attendant will be able to confirm your membership number, then provide you with a temporary card dated for that specific date. This temporary card can then be shown to your server for food and beverage discounts.
- When can I join?
- Sapphire Society memberships are available to a limited number of members two times a year. The Founding Members will be able to sign up starting October 7, 2020 until the limited memberships sell out. Once they sell out, a waitlist will be available for subsequent membership opportunities (email email@example.com to join the waitlist). In the future, new spots will open up each December and August.
- Once I purchase a membership, when will it become active?
- Each membership will be active approximately 1 week after purchase, allowing time for processing.
- Will my membership renew each year?
- Yes! You will be charged annually, but may cancel prior to your renewal date. Please note that this is an annual membership and there are no refunds available part way through the year for any reason.
- Will the rate increase each year?
- Once you have purchased a membership, your rate is locked in for as long as you continue to renew on an annual basis. If you are a Founding Member, that means your rate of $179 per year will always remain $179. The rates will go up each year for new members.
- How do the food and beverage discounts work?
- Simply present your card to the server and they will process the 30% discount. As a member, the entire ticket for your table will be discounted as long as it is settled on just one transaction by you, the member. Might we suggest that your tip be based on the original, pre-discount pricing.
- How much are the discounted hotel rooms, when are they available, and how do I reserve those rooms?
- Sapphire Society members can book a hotel room at The Riverside Hotel for $99/night on Sapphire event nights. Simply call the hotel (208.343.1871) and ask for the "Sapphire Society Rate". At check in, the agent will confirm your member status. The name on the reservation must match the name of Society member.
- Is my membership refundable or transferable?
- A membership is non-refundable and non-transferable. As an annual membership, there are no refunds available part way through the year for any reason. We care deeply for our members! In the case of significant event cancellations due to a national emergency or pandemic, every effort will be made to provide suitable alternatives to in-person events or refunds might be considered.